Hi Igor,

if this information is of broader interest - why not. Let's talk about this in
Quebec.

regards,
Torsten.

Igor Faynberg <igor.faynb...@alcatel-lucent.com> schrieb:

Torsten,

With many thanks for the note, I think it would be great if you
documented the implementation report in an Informational RFC. In
particular, the SIM-based authentication part is of particular interest
here--we had this discussion on this list recently-- as it naturally
extends the use of the Internet protocols in the telecom environment.

I also think that such an implementation report would influence
positively the OAuth profiling work that is taking place in ITU-T, OMA
and other places.

Igor