> FYI This is a new draft on the UMA Core protocol, which builds on OAuth2.0.
>
> Hopefully we can present/discuss it at IETF81 in Quebec City.

The chairs will be happy to accept a presentation/discussion on this
as time permits.  That means it will go at the end of the agenda, and
we will only get to it if other discussions finish with enough time
for this.

It would help if you sent us slides to include in the meeting
materials.  We'll include them in the materials whether or not there's
time to present and discuss them, so they'll be part of the permanent
record, and so people can look them over.

I expect that we'll set the deadline for slide submissions at end of
day Friday, 22 July.  Send them to the chairs at
<oauth-cha...@tools.ietf.org>.

Barry, as chair