> >> 1.3/1.4/1.5: Consider switching order to Authorization Grant, Access Token,
> >> Refresh Token
>
> >Not sure. What do others think? I put access token first because it is a
> >more important term to get out of the >way.
>
> I would rather consider to change order to Access Token, Refresh Token,
> Authorization Grant since the first two are the core OAuth concepts
> developers must become familiar with. Authorization grants are "just" an mean
> to an end to get the token for certain client types. Moreover, I expect the
> number of authorization grants to increase over time.

You have to use *some* kind of authorization grant to get any kind of
token, and this part of the OAuth spec is all about "how to get a token
in a programmatic way". I agree that there will be many more types of
auth grants in the future, and that's why I think it should be the first
concept in the list.

I can see the logic of putting both token types first (though I still
prefer the auth grant first), but having the auth grant in between the
two token types is definitely a bad idea.

 -- Justin