I would ask the chairs to keep personal attacks in check.

Thank you.

Mike

On 09/07/2011 12:23 PM, Aiden Bell wrote:
I'm gonna ditch the (lengthy) reply I was drafting and agree with the below.

Personally, my communication with the OAuth WG has been spot on. Warm welcome, open minds and a very good process to getting my requirements/concerns heard and pragmatic change enacted.

All I saw here was foot stomping and a counter-productive approach to communicating by those
not getting their way.