As a substantive comment on the draft (I'm in favor of it being a working
group item), it is not clear whether "Basic" is a required value on the
"Authorization" header included in a revocation request.  In some scenarios
(particularly three legged), the client app will not possess the username
and password of they end user -- it might only possess a currently valid
access token.  It would seem that including such a token should be a viable
authentication mechanism.

Craig McClanahan