> 5) Section 3 ABNF allows "realm=foo;realm=bar;scope=baz;error=123"
> is that ok? Is processing clear for all cases? I don't think it
> is.

The ABNF does not allow that.
It requires commas as separators, not semi-colons.
It requires double quotes around values.
The only possible ambiguity in this example is the duplicate realms, but that
parameter isn't even defined in this spec (it is defined in
draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth)! I guess that spec could try to explicitly define
behaviour in the case of this particular error, but it may have to explicitly
describe a lot of other error cases as well.

--
James Manger