On 01/04/2012 03:42 AM, Mark Mcgloin wrote:
Hi Michael

Can you clearly word the threat for which this countermeasure (or lack of)
applies

I've already done that in my original last call comments. Given that you
rejected my comments out of hand, it doesn't appear that it was for
lack of clarity.

Mike, rather put off by the attitude of the editors in this wg

thanks
Mark