On 01/24/2012 05:57 AM, Justin Richer wrote:
Keep in mind that a major purpose of this document is to encourage best
practices by well-meaning developers. We want to make it clear for people who
want to do the right thing what the right thing to do is. No document in the
world will make ill-meaning developers do the right thing.

That what BCP's are for. A threat document is supposed to outline threats
and what good guys can do to mitigate them. Telling bad guys to be good
is completely useless.

Mike

 -- Justin