Invalid_grand is correct.

EH

From: oauth-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:oauth-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
Buhake Sindi
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:16 AM
To: Peter Brindisi
Cc: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] error response for invalid refresh token

Hi
invalid_grant

The provided authorization grant (e.g. authorization code,
resource owner credentials) is invalid, expired, revoked, does
not match the redirection URI used

I would think that the refresh_token is an authorization code that needs
refreshing, so this would be valid.

On 21 February 2012 15:33, Peter Brindisi