> You have read the spec., and the _only_ concrete thing it tells you
> about the registers is the name of an email list.  So you have to go
> to the email archives and search for . . . what exactly?  Different in
> the three cases above, and in none of them is it obvious how to know
> what counts as success.

The email list is just how you start the registration process.  There
will be an IANA registry for access token types.  When IANA creates
it, the name will be in the published RFC (I expect there'll be a
section in the IANA registries page ( http://www.iana.org/protocols/ )
for "OAuth Parameters", and "Access Token Types" will be listed there;
search that page for "DKIM" to see what it'll look like).  The spec
also says what will be *in* the registry.

The RFC Editor specifically does NOT want the URL for the registry to
be in the RFC (the URL might change).  But the registry NAME will be
there.

Barry