As written in the I-D, the use case does call for person-to-person sharing,
which OAuth in its current state doesn't really cover. If you do want to
achieve that outcome, User-Managed Access, built on top of OAuth, specializes
in it. You can find out more at
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Home . (We're holding a
Twitter #umachat this Wednesday 9-10am PT if you want to deep-dive on UMA one
tweet at a time.)

        Eve