Hi Barry,

we incorporated all issues we were aware of in the last revision (esp. Tim Bray's review comments).

regards,
Torsten.

Am 14.03.2012 22:23, schrieb Barry Leiba:
Looks good to me.  One note:

2. OAuth Threats Document (Torsten)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel/

I have been terribly remiss on this, so here's the thing:

- We have completed WGLC on this, and are awaiting my shepherd review
(which will include a recommendation for the remaining unresolved
issue).

- I will do this before I leave chairdom and head into the abyss that
is the IESG.

- Torsten, please let me know if there's anything outstanding that you
have to do; else it's all waiting for my action.

Unless I've missed something, this agenda item should be brief indeed.

Barry, two more weeks