From: oauth-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:oauth-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 10:47 AM
To: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] WGLC on Assertion Drafts

Hi all,

this is a Last Call for comments on these three documents:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-10

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-01

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-02

Please have your comments in no later than April 23rd.

Do remember to send a note in if you have read the document and have no other
comments other than "it's ready to go" - we need those as much as we need "I
found a problem".

Thanks!

Hannes & Derek