I just noticed that there is a similar situation in ยง4.1* and 4.2**
where there's a MUST before defining the HTTP parameters but some of
the individual parameters are marked as OPTIONAL.

The MUST should probably be dropped.

* http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-01#section-4.1
** http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-01#section-4.2