I'm good with this change.

BTW, I suggest we put parenthesis around the new sentences, making it clear
that they are an aside, rather than a normative part of the error code
definitions.  So the text would then read:

  server_error

       The authorization server encountered an unexpected

       condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

       (This error code is needed because a 500 Internal Server

       Error HTTP status code cannot be returned to the client

       via a HTTP redirect.)

  temporarily_unavailable

       The authorization server is currently unable to handle

       the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance

       of the server.  (This error code is needed because a 503 Service

       Unavailable HTTP status code cannot be returned to the client

       via a HTTP redirect.)

                                                            -- Mike