>> Eran Hammer has decided to step down as Editor of the OAuth Core
>> specification.  I would like to personally thank Eran for all his years
>> of hard work and effort to the draft as well as to the working group at
>> large.
>
> As former chair, I want to add my thanks.  Eran has done a *lot* of
> work on the OAuth documents over the last years, and deserves much
> appreciation for it.

Late to the party, but I also want to publicly thank Eran for what has been a
nearly thankless job over the last few years. It's very difficult wrangling a
pack of angry nerds and trying to express a group consensus, to be sure. In the
end I think we have a specification document that is readable, makes sense, and
will ultimately be one of the most useful protocols on the internet over the
next few years. I know it hasn't been easy, and things probably could have gone
a lot better than they did, but even still: Thank you.

 -- Justin