Fixed that one in -15 of the SAML draft. Thanks for the review.

FWIW, the requirement about only one client authentication mechanism being
used actually comes from core OAuth at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749#section-2.3 and is worded pretty
strongly there where it says, "The client MUST NOT use more than one
authentication method in each request."