Hi Amanda,

I incoporated your comments. I'm waiting for feedback on the other threads before I will post another revision.

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg10334.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg10331.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg10335.html

best regards,
Torsten.

Am 27.12.2012 15:22, schrieb Amanda Anganes:
Hi Torsten,

On 12/25/2012 08:11 AM, Torsten Lodderstedt wrote:
Hi Amanda,

thank you for reviewing the draft. Comments inline.