Sounds reasonable to me.

 -- Justin

On 12/25/2012 08:19 AM, Torsten Lodderstedt wrote:
Hi Peter,

your proposal sounds reasonable.

Since it involves a change to the interface spec (400 instead of 403 in case of unauthorized access) I would like to ask the working group for feedback.

What do you think? I especially would like to gain feedback from implementors of the draft (e.g. Marius, Chuck, Justin).

regards,
Torsten.