Hi Brian,

I understand that this is challenging.

Nevertheless it would make sense to describe the desired behavior in
draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer and in draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer in such a way
that two versions developed by different groups would interoperate without
causing security problems or failures.

To move forward with draft-ietf-oauth-assertions I suggest to follow the
recommendation in
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg10507.html and to address
the details in
 draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer and in draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer as soon as
possible to get these documents moving forward and completed soon.

Ciao
Hannes