Hi Hannes,

Am 03.02.2013 14:10, schrieb Hannes Tschofenig:
Hi Torsten,

On 02/03/2013 03:01 PM, Torsten Lodderstedt wrote:
- invalid_token error code: I propose to use the new error code
"invalid_parameter" (as suggested by Peter and George). I don't see the
need to register it (see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg10604.html) but
would like to get your advice.

If you define a new error code (which 'invalid_parameter' is) then it would make sense to register it.

ok.

The mail exchange you reference refers to re-using an existing error code (namely invalid_request).

You also mention registering a new error code there. I was not sure what way you prefer, reusing invalid_request or introducing a new error code.

regards,
Torsten.

Ciao
Hannes