Justin,

My response was not meant to ask the UI of the "respective portal belonging
to the AS".  The question was where in the various OAuth 2.0 Authorization
Framework is such a portal even discussed?  Clearly if it is NOT discussed
in any existing OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework RFC or existing draft,
then it must be an out-of-band customized implementation.

Best regards,

Don

Donald F. Coffin

Founder/CTO