Hi Justin,

I read the latest draft and found endpoints described in the spec returns 403
in "no such clients" case.
I also read the draft07's editor note below, so I can understand the situation.

[[ Editor's note: If the client doesn't exist,
then the Refresh Access Token shouldn't be valid, making this kind of
error a 403 at the auth layer instead.  How best to call this
inconsistency out? ]]

However, in my current implementation, the server returns 401 if an access
token is given but there are no valid access token in its DB.
In my case, validation for the given access token is done in middleware layer,
so I don't want to change the error code per endpoint.
In such case, client registration/read/update/delete endpoints can return 401
error?

Thanks

--
nov