From: <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Date: 2013/7/31
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sakimura-oauth-tcse-01.txt
To: Nat Sakimura <sakim...@gmail.com>, John Bradley <
jbrad...@pingidentity.com>, Naveen Agarwal <n...@google.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-sakimura-oauth-tcse-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Nat Sakimura and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sakimura-oauth-tcse
Revision:        01
Title:           OAuth Transient Client Secret Extension for Public Clients
Creation date:   2013-07-30
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 7
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-tcse-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-tcse-01

Abstract:
   The OAuth 2.0 public client utilizing authorization code grant is
   susceptible to the code interception attack.  This specification
   describe a mechanism that acts as a control against this threat.

The IETF Secretariat

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
Chairman, OpenID Foundation