Here it is: A presentation on the transient client secret extension.

http://www.slideshare.net/nat_sakimura/transient-client-secret-extension

At the end of it, it has 2 pages for OAuth Meta Extension that was prepared
for IETF 86 per the discussion and chairs' request at IETF 85.

Cheers,

Nat

2013/7/31 Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofe...@gmx.net>

Nat Sakimura (=nat)