From: Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo) [mailto:hannes.tschofe...@nsn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:28 AM
To: Anthony Nadalin; oauth mailing list
Subject: RE: Dynamic Client Registration Requirements

Hi Tony,

Could you expand a little bit on those issues:

> 4. Multi-tenant  support (single endpoint, multiple services)

What does multiple services mean here in the context of dynamic client
registration?

> 5. Internationalization

Where do you see internationalization play a role here?

> 6. simple provisioning schema with schema extensibility

I guess all of the schemas we use are extensible. Is there something in
particular you worry about?

> 7. self-assertion

I guess this refers to the ability of the client to upload configuration that
has not been verified by anyone, i.e., the client asserts this information by
itself. Right?

Ciao
Hannes