Hi,

I'm starting experimenting with JWE, and the 1st thing I wanted to do was to quickly test the example at [1].

Sorry if it is something that is very obvious and off-topic, but I can't seem to validate the encryption of the content encryption key: I keep getting a different output every time the test code runs.

The code is the one that I wrote by 'scraping' the code from all over the Web but also I see Jose.4.j [3] produces a different output too. Is it due to the given key properties specified in [1] or it is actually indeed expected that production at [2] is reproducible ?

Cheers, Sergey

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-26#appendix-A.1 [2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-26#appendix-A.1.3
[3] https://bitbucket.org/b_c/jose4j/wiki/Home