I was pinged by Mike that the attached message below apparently did not go
through to the list.
Perhaps it was due to too much "quotation". So, I am forwarding it again,
this time with much less "quotes" from earlier massages in the thread.

The points in this message is:

- I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this specification.
- NRI has PHP and Scala implementation of JWT.

Cheers,

Nat

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)