Right but that's why I'm asking why not just put the limit on
code_challange rather than inferring it from code_verifyer + challenge
algorithm, which probably bounds it but doesn't necessarily do so? It's not
a big deal but would read more clearly, I think.

--
   [image: Ping Identity logo] <https://www.pingidentity.com/>
Brian Campbell
Portfolio Architect
  @ bcampb...@pingidentity.com  [image: phone] +1 720.317.2061  Connect
with us…  [image: twitter logo] <https://twitter.com/pingidentity> [image:
youtube logo] <https://www.youtube.com/user/PingIdentityTV> [image:
LinkedIn logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/21870> [image: Facebook
logo] <https://www.facebook.com/pingidentitypage> [image: Google+
logo]<https://plus.google.com/u/0/114266977739397708540> [image:
slideshare logo] <http://www.slideshare.net/PingIdentity> [image: flipboard
logo] <http://flip.it/vjBF7> [image: rss feed
icon]<https://www.pingidentity.com/blogs/>
   [image: Register for Cloud Identity Summit 2014 | Modern Identity
Revolution | 19–23 July, 2014 | Monterey,
CA]<https://www.cloudidentitysummit.com/>