I agree that, at this point, debating the details of a4c is premature.
SSO/authentication are not part of the WG charter and, as I've said before,
I'd object to changing the charter to include it. Other than a small but
vocal minority, I think it's fair to say that that's also been the
prevailing sentiment of this group.