I think you'll be okay time-wise.  Since the JOSE + JWT drafts have been
requested to go as a bundle, I'll have to make sure I get it on a telechat
a little further out because of the amount of reading so the drafts get a
fair review.  We still have to start the IETF last call on those drafts as
well.  We should know more n the timing soon.

I do plan to get the AD reviews out soon for the Oauth drafts that were to
follow the first set.

Best regards,
Kathleen