Based on the reaction from a few I thought I should add a few words
about this working group last call.

There is no requirement to wait a specific timeframe after a document
became a WG item to issue a working group last call.

In this specific case, the document was around for a while and I didn't
see a reason for not-finishing it as soon as possible.

Additionally, since the document deals with a security vulnerability
that is being exploited today I thought it might make sense to get the
attention from the group to review it.

Finally, it is also a fairly "simple" document (if there is something as
simple in this working group).

Ciao
Hannes