Hi Hannes,
thank you very much for the response and it is very useful to have such
detailed information. thank you again for that.
I am now reading about PoP and it is very interesting and also seeing HTTP
signature as well.
Our requirement in short - to achieve seamless authentication and
authorization among HTTP - REST based web services within a protected
network with a secure channel for communication, without human intervention
and without compromise on the time taken to process each request.
Kindly let me know if you need further details .
thanks again
-rex