Why does expiration only apply to the client secret[1]? If there's a need
for the AS to set an expiration, isn't it broader than that and apply to
the whole client or the client id? If there's a need to signal an
expiration time on the client secret, doesn't it follow that the client's
JSON Web Key Set (the jwks parameter) might also need to be expired? And
what about strictly implicit clients or other public clients, is there no
case that an AS would want to expire them?

I realize I've asked this before (more than once) but I've never gotten an
answer. To me, whats in this draft that's on its way to the IESG is awkward
and/or incomplete.

I believe that either the client_secret_expires_at should be removed from
draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg or it should be changed to something that isn't
specific to the client secret - something like client_expires_at or
client_id_expires_at.

[1] client_secret_expires_at in
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-20#section-4.1