I uploaded this draft about a service for translating Kerberos tickets
to JWTs.  This allows sites to leverage existing Kerberos
infrastructures to support authentication to OAuth services.  Among
other things, it specifies a generally useful mapping between Kerberos
tickets and JWT, which could be used bidirectionally.  The draft
currently focuses on proof of possession tokens, but could be readily
modified to support bearer tokens as well.

Is there interest in making progress on this draft or in related work?