Hi,

6749 defines three client profiles which are mapped to either confidential or
public client types.

Have any new client profiles since been defined?  And is there a process or
place to put those additional profiles?

For example I'm thinking about additional confidential client types, maybe a
legacy WS-* WSC accessing a WS-* WSP, and that WSP is acting as a confidential
client to a RESTful RS.

Just curious if further definitions are being collected anywhere.  I'm not sure
if it really matters, maybe confidential is confidential, regardless of if it's
a web server or a WS-* WSP, but since the spec went as far as to define the
client profiles then maybe there is a place to define more.

Tx!
adam