A few notes on the "form" only (not the "content"):

HTTP no longer is RFC 2616, it's RFC 7230 through 7237 (7235 and 7236
actually replacing 2617). Specifically, the GET and POST methods are
defined in RFC 7231.

application/x-www-form-urlencoded refers to RFC 1866; the same media type
is said to be defined in HTML 4 in RFC 6749 and RFC 6750; and HTML 5 is now
a thing. RFC 7009 uses the media type too but doesn't refer to any other
RFC defining it.
I think this draft should either refer to RFC 6749, Appendix B <
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749#appendix-B> or to HTML 4 (for
consistency with RFC6750) or to HTML 5 <
http://xml2rfc.ietf.org/public/rfc/bibxml4/reference.W3C.REC-html5-20141028.xml>
(because HTML 5 supersedes HTML 4).
I'd go with HTML 5, given that the IANA registration has been updated in
that sense (see
http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-html5-20141028/iana.html#application/x-www-form-urlencoded
and
https://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/application/x-www-form-urlencoded);
but given that RFC 6749, Appendix B algorithm is a subset of the HTML 5 one
(enforces the use of UTF-8, ignoring the special key "_charset_"), and for
consistency with other OAuth 2.0 specs, then maybe it'd be wiser to use the
RFC 6749, Appendix B algorithm.

References to sections of other specs form broken links in the rfcmarkup
version, because of the name of the other spec appearing between "section N
of" and the bracketed reference. For example, in section 2.3, "section 5.2
of OAuth 2.0 [RFC6749]" should instead read "section 5.2 of [RFC6749]"

There's a dangling "These parameters" in section 2.1. This lacks at least a
verb and a colon ("These parameters are:").

A last note on the content itself: +1, I don't think I have any further
comment to make.