Hello,
I have uploaded a new revision of the Audit draft.
It discusses an audit feature in OAuth 2.0 environments, namely,
- the parameters that are valuable for audit purposes,
- the audit log examination and querying,
- audit records privacy and security.
As it is currently stated in the draft, the Audit is presented as OAuth2
feature, but can be potentially extended to UMA (with much stronger emphasis on
resource server’s auditability), etc.

Your feedback and comments, as always, are very much appreciated.
Thanks,
Zhanna