https://bitbucket.org/Nat/oauth-spop/raw/cd8b86496fb59261103143c246658da06e99c225/draft-ietf-oauth-spop-00.txt

<https://bitbucket.org/Nat/oauth-spop/raw/cd8b86496fb59261103143c246658da06e99c225/draft-ietf-oauth-spop-00.txt>

I made some edits to the copy in bitbucket.

I changed the reference for unreserved URI characters to RFC3986.  The Base64
spec we were pointing to is slightly different.
The change allows someone in the future to define a new code_challenge_method
that would allow a JWT to be valid.
We unintentionally precluded the use of the “.” in code_challenge and
code_verifier.

I also added an appendix B to show the steps of S256 in a way someone could use
as a test vector.

Appendix B is a first cut at it so give me feedback, and I can push it to the
document tracker later in the week.

John B.