Yeah, I know its risky, but that's the requirement. Was just wondering if there was any protocol work being done around it, so that we could avoid doing a lot of the legwork to make it safe/effective. Currently for us, we need to do this between two separate IDPs, which is where the protocol work comes in...If it was just a single IDP managing everything, then it would just be an internal custom IDP feature.

Thanks all.