Passing the FB token between apps on the device is not a real use of the
implicit flow, Facebook may be reusing the pattern in an insecure way.

The NAPPS WG at the OIDF recognized that was insecure a long time ago.  We are
looking to use the S256 pkce transform to secure similar sorts of on device
communication of code between a Oauth proxy on the device and a app.

John B.