Right, even though it’s not an OAuth problem, it’s a problem that is more
likely to come up and cause damage in situations that OAuth brings about (the
pop-up redirect page that Nat mentions). So, just like the advice to use the
system browser on mobile platforms, I think it’d be good to have actual advice
for developers so that they can avoid doing this.

 — Justin