I'd like to see us cover the following topics during our meeting in Prague...

Issues and Choices for Token Exchange, Brian Campbell and Mike Jones, 30 minutes

Next steps to complete the POP documents, 30 minutes?:
                draft-ietf-oauth-pop-key-distribution, John Bradley?, 15
minutes?
                draft-ietf-oauth-pop-architecture, Phil Hunt?, 10 minutes?
                draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession, Mike Jones, 5 minutes (or
less)

And if the authors would like to talk about the status of jwsreq,
signed-http-request, etc., I'd welcome that as well.

I'm assuming that introspection and spop are far enough along we won't need
working group time for them?

                                                                See you in
Prague!
                                                                -- Mike