The other thing that came up as CIS was a desire for AS initiated OAuth/OpenID
Connect.

Connect has a really cumbersome workaround due to OAuth not supporting it.

I did make a proposal as part of
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradley-oauth-jwt-encoded-state-04

This is a bit related to request by JWT.

We should discuss if this is something the WG should address.

John B.