I cannot find any disposition of comment (DoC) to this review that the WG
Chairs asked.
Nor I see much of them reflected in -03.

The process I would imagine to be the editors to

1) Provide the DoC [accept, discuss, reject (with reasons)],
2) Open up series of discussions on discuss items and drive towards the
(rough) consensus.

Since the diff between -02 and -03 is small, much of the above comments
still applies.

Looking forward to see the DoC.

Nat