Further, not version specific.  I am aware of now IPR related to this document
in any version.

     On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 10:01 AM, Bill Mills <wmills_92...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

 I am still aware of no IPR related to
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-oauth-pop-architecture-02.txt

     On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 12:37 AM, Hannes Tschofenig
<hannes.tschofe...@gmx.net> wrote:

 Hi Bill,

sorry to bother you again regarding this IPR issue but when I search
through the OAuth mailing list archive then I cannot find a response
from you to this mail from Kepeng:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg14980.html

Ciao
Hannes

PS: I only see a single response from you on the list
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/maillist.html, namely
this email:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg15002.html

Unfortunately, that mail was a call for IPR confirmation to the
'Proof-of-Possession Key Semantics for JSON Web Tokens (JWTs)' specification
(draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession-04) and not to the architecture
draft.