Samuel and I had been working on a prototype implementation of the PoP
tokens for an IoT scenario, which we showed at ARM TechCon. It used the
JWT (instead of the CBOR-encoded version of the JWT since we had JOSE
code available).

Our version used symmetric key cryptography.

Roland Hedberg also mentioned to me that one person from his group
implemented the PoP token functionality and also the functionality
outlined in draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession.

Ciao
Hannes