+1

On 1/25/16 1:41 PM, Phil Hunt wrote:
Also, I would like to have a discussion in the WG around organization of the docs. What can we amend as errata (to give some of this stuff more prominence), and what new docs we should have? With PKCE, mix-up, and this, we may end up causing more confusion or at the very least by having multiple “point” issue specs.

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com <http://www.independentid.com>
phil.h...@oracle.com <mailto:phil.h...@oracle.com>