Hi Hans,

Sorry, I mixed up the IdP mix-up attack and the code phishing attack.

Mandating the Authorization and Token Endpoint being in the same
authority would solve the later without changing the wire protocol.

For AS mix-up attack, mandating the client to change the redirection endpoint
per AS would solve the problem without change the wire protocol.

If these are not possible, then we would have to look at changing the
wire protocol. The solution that solves the both cases must
provide the token endpoint URI authoritatively, which means
you have to mandate some variation of discovery mandatory.

Nat