Yes,  I note either mitigation in draft-jones-oauth-mix-up-mitigation-01 will
stop this attack.

White listing AS seems tempting, but is just sweeping the problem partially
under the rug.
There are probably good policy reasons to whitelist AS but we shouldn’t let
this AS mixup be one of them.

John B.